Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Lumut Affairs

Ok this one is a recent trip that we had ... The first short vacation in 2018. Actually, we got a free voucher to stay at Swiss Garden Apartment Damai Laut in Lumut for 3 days 2 nights and it is valid till March. Since, there is no way that we can have the trip in February or March because I am already at my 34th week ! I was reluctant at first knowing that the baby is in standby mode (well of course I am hoping that she will make her appearance somewhen in February), but after meeting my gynae 2 days earlier and he said it should be ok for me to travel. Just ensure that I bring along the necessities especially the hospital record book. Ok doc ! Well my hubby is the most excited one to go. We bring along my MIL (mak) and my SIL (Aina) for this trip. Luckily they joined us as mama is restless most of the times. I love this trip as I feel more connected with my MIL. Hope she loves the trip.
 After checking in, we went to the beach nearby the hotel. Beach lagi! But we love it! Hubby with his youngest sister and beloved mother !
 bam bam nye mak yung ni kan...hihi...takpe nanti i kasi gambar kurus kahkah
 Ok tunggu pantang nanti i kurus balik
 then we found a swing yang senget. Buai senget namanya haha so the boys were so excited
 Bestnya!
 I want too!
 Since the boys tak mau berganjak..lets take photos!
 Bising tau depa2 ni tapi cantik sangat..
 In our apartment that night...Luckily there was Disney Channel...Duduk diam 
 The next morning, we went to the pool and Naeem successfully got his Shark float. Tahniah Naeem!
 Pet sangat!
 Comelnya anak mama!
 After splashing session, we went out to Water Front Lumut. The place is so beautiful! We went to the jeti, bazar and pusat kraftangan. The Pangkor Island at the back. We did not go to the island as I don't think it's a good idea for a third trimester pregger like me to take the boat ride. Next time pulak.
 Sightseeing
 Ade2 je budak dua orang ni
 Haa kan i cakap hubby lagi besar dari i.. i tetap kurus kahkah #taknakterimakenyataan
 My hubby's fav, Jeruk !
 Puas hati ye bang dapat jeruk hehe

Then, we had lunch at one of the restaurants nearby and craving satisfied.
 Especially this. Young coconut. RM4. Cheap!
 Mee Udang RM10
ABC for Abang Fahri

Ok dah puas jalan. Now dah boleh duk diam2 haha

No comments:

Post a Comment