Thursday, July 26, 2018

Aqiqah Ceremony: Aneesa

Majlis aqiqah for Aneesa went well Alhamdulillah. We held it on the same day with my sister's solemnization on 29th April 2018 in Kuantan, at my parents' house. The pelamin is beautiful for our little princess. Aneesa was all behaved. Enjoy the pictures !
In her buai berendoi
 The pelamin
 my lil princes..so fun to dress her up!
 with her Ayah Din..my cousin's husband
with nenek and all the nenek saudara from my dad' side (my dad's sisters)

 with Nek Ngah
our expanding little family 
 the grand sons 
 Abam abam

 jangan nangis baby

 Ok nak kena riba baru ok

 blue + maroon theme
the boys were not interested to be in the picture

some of the menu

Sempat mintak my uncle tolong cukurkan rambut neesa... Thank u ayah Ngah

Dia da mootakkk

No comments:

Post a Comment