Sunday, November 8, 2009

3 minus 1


Yippee!!! i am done with one! two more to go. what two one three ni. no..i'm talking about my commitments...my challenging commitments for this past few months. I am done with my master's courseworks and just said goodbye to my final exam last week!...huhhh..what a relief...now, i still have two more things to settle on...my wedding preparation as well as my work! (which is of course a non-stop commitment).
so far, i could say the wedding preparation is still progressing to 80%...i know! i just have less than 3 weeks left but i'm working on it ok...
yesterday my parents and my lil sis had came to my apartment and we settled on the curtain. Oh i luv my red curtain! wanna see? do come over to my house!
oh...i am so freee.... at least after completed my courseworks. i have one more sem to go for my research report..I..just can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment