Tuesday, January 5, 2010

majlis bertandang - klang

on klang's reception, we have chosen baby blue plus white as for the theme...and yes..baby blue is always my fav. colour...for klang's side, i've been touched up by different MUA..she's from shah alam and she's the one who did the mke-up for 'Sehati Berdansa' programme...kak mas..quite expensive la..neway..being me..i'm very simple and it's easy to work with me..slack aikit la..mase on the way nk pg umah kat klang (15 cars altogether) ade yg sesat2..epul pn da tension..bersanding patutnyer pukul 2 da jadi pukul 3..so sorry to all our guests..x sengaja okay!..neway, after all ramai sangat yg dtg wpun cuaca panas sgt terik...


a very hot weather
yatt & chalie- our bridesmaid & bestman
my mom-in-law / mak

i mmg x reti dok diam..bnyk tul gambar ngah cakap2

make-up by Kak Mas..my eyes look bigger



yatt yg sngt bagus...recommended hehe
see..i told ya

No comments:

Post a Comment