Tuesday, February 15, 2011

post-natal weight

this is me after 2 weeks i gave birth to fahri. my weight at that time was around 57 kg! ok..before i gave birth to Fahri, my weight was 65 kg! then, a day after i gave birth to him, i was 59 kg! i felt like wanted to faint all over again after knowing my post-natal weight at that time...it was really hard to get the pre-pregnancy weight back...and of course the pre-pregnancy shape n curve as well!

55 kg at 44-day after confinement. huhu.
look at my hip...that would be the most problematic part for most mothers!

during cukur jambul fahri- about 50-day during confinement- 54 kg. look at my chubby face!


2 months after giving birth- my weight was 53 kg. still, my hip needed help on that particular time

then, i managed to lose weight at 52 kg.phewww

51.5 kg...during company dinner

now, my weight is 50 kg (the lowest) and can go up to51.5 kg sometimes. well, i would love to have my pre-pregnancy weight, which is 49 kg back...but i am thankful that i am very close to that number...alhamdulillah... FYI, i do not take any 'jamu' supplement to lose my weight because i wanted to see whether i should depend on it or not. but of course, for the next baby, i would like to eat 'jamu' as well.....


2 comments:

  1. Bestnya yana kurus. Takotnyee i. I takot gemok huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. i pun hana...sbb i bile dah naik susah sgt nk kurus dgn cepat..but the problem is...i love food!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete