Wednesday, March 2, 2011

bangun

do u want to know what happens to my thesis (LP)? after i have given 'temporary flying kiss' good bye to miss LP on last December (last year), yesterday was the first day i looked back on what not of my thesis...yes, i have not completed my LP yet...n yes i have not graduated yet...so....

i am supposedly finish up my LP the latest on 30th NOV 2010 (date given by my Supervisor)...BUT...i was struggling with my new life back then! i just have to give the priority to my son. I gave in for a while. i was stressed at that time till at one point, my milk supply has decreased. i just could not bare with that situation on that time. my son needs me. i told my supervisor and she understood my condition. so, here i am...still writing and editing my thesis...

BUT, i have been appointed as a coordinator starting last December, which had doubled my commitment in life! my commitments now are:
1) en husband
2) my son - Fahri
3) my work (classes, coordination)
4) my parents
5) my thesis
6) my siblings
7) my relatives
8) my super friends ( haha..nak jugak kan)

can u see that i have just put thesis at number 5? terrible! i am not a superwoman, no? but, i am dying and have to finish up my LP on this semester. no more delay. thank you.

4 comments:

  1. awak letak saya no 8? haaaaa

    heehe good luck babe! u can do it! trust me, ive been through that. everytime i have so much work, i always wish for homework fairies to help me. hahaha. i have no idea homework fairies to sape... nanti i blog about that k. wait for it in my blog. hahaha

    but bit by bit, siap!!! insyaallah u siap juga!! amin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear.am so proud to know that you're now puan coordinator. puan coordinator, sila amik saya bekerja di MSU!good luck ya in completing your master's degree.nina neh, entah bila lah nak start buat master.seriously, i so want to teach back.well,i so miss teaching the studs.sob sob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hana! so..u nak number 1 ek? haha..yes..nnti u blog about the homework fairies...i like

    nena!..oh ade blog senyap2...nak kejer MSU balik? r u sure? haha yana ni pn just hope ade better offer huhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. dah blog. scroll down

    ReplyDelete