Monday, April 18, 2011

that's why!

Top 10 reasons why I have to complete my master's program a.s.a.p:

1. I want to be the best wife to mr hubby. it has been a long time since my last homemade cooking. I mean meal yg happening la. Dah lama x surprisekan him with my Nasi Hujan Panas, Spaghetti Bolognese, Bee Hun Soup, Caramel Pudding, Chicken Rice, etc. ..ohh how I miss to surprise him every time he got back from work. But due to my pending thesis + works + fahri, i even do not have a time to wash the dishes...terrible! Luckily, my hubby is very understanding and tolerable. Could not ask for more!

2. I want to be the best mother to Fahri. I believe that my milk flow has stopped because the tense and pressure that I have earlier due to my pending thesis. yes people. I have stopped breastfeed my son. I was so upset. I did not have time to breastpump because i have so many things to do at that time. But, i blame myself of course because not to take this thing more seriously. Sometimes, when I was too tired with everything, my hubby was the one who will prepare the milk for Fahri. No, I want to do it on my own. without fail. mama dah x dapat kasi susu badan kat Fahri. so mama nak sacrifice mase tidor mama buat susu kat fahri. But, Alhamdulillah, i managed to handle other chores for Fahri..i have to complete this before fahri starts crawling

3. I want to read novels! I had enough with research journals!

4. I want to watch CDs! i have a list of pending movies to watch!

5. I want to go for vacations! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee....

6. of course, for a better payment

7. for a better place

8. i want to leave in peace once we move to our new crib b4 raya

9. i want to decorate our house without thinking about my thesis

10. i want to spend more time with my families and in-laws...

Thank You u ollsss

p/s: and oh yes..i want to update my blog every single day!

1 comment: