Thursday, May 26, 2011

look-a-like contest

Does Fahri look more like papa?

OR


Does Fahri look more like mama?

Of course I have a combination of both mama's and papa's look =)

The thing is..when u have a baby, people tend to observe your baby's face and then turn to your face...and say either "sebijik muke kau" or "banyak muke papa die la. ko part bibir je"..so far, as in my case, 80% comments that i've received from people around me were saying that......my baby fahri looks more like his papa...than myself. How do i deal with that? Being me, i am always cool ( cool la sangat ). But , of course i have this motherhood feeling, tho. It's ok if u think that my son doesn't really look like me but if u were trying too hard like to express it...honestly, i am offended then.. it doesn't matter if Fahri looks more like his papa..i have no problem with that..in fact, i am more than proud! but, it is just the way people expressing their comments...it could be so annoying sometimes. anyway, after all, it is just a small matter that i would like to share. we should know how to respect others' feeling.



1 comment: