Wednesday, September 7, 2011

like no other

do u want to know how do I feel right now? I feel so relieved. Huge relief. of course, the cause is none other than the submission of my thesis or Research Report ( as I am taking 10 course-works + 1 research report). Even though it is only for examination, my body and brain are lighter and more relaxed now. Syukur Alhamdulillah...let's just hoping for the best on the result. Hopefully, i won't have so much corrections to be made on.

I am so happy to not to think of that thesis again (temporarily before the result is out). I could happily have a thought on my husband, son, family, work (not so happy) and other things that I have to freeze on a little while. Hope everything goes well. InsyaAllah.

I have so many things to do in mind. I want to be more responsible mother to Fahri. I want to cook and prepare more solid food for him. He seems not to have the appetite to eat that much compared to other babies at his age. I would love to do some 'try and error' on experimenting preparing solid foods and hoping that i will get the exact type of solid food that he wants. I want him to be chubbier or at least chubbier than now. I love to see chubby babies. Till then. and oh yeah...i just bought a book ..'Vintage Dream'..can't wait to explore it..

No comments:

Post a Comment