Friday, November 9, 2012

spending my last few days before shifting

I am always not ready to move to new office each time I think about my lovely, crazy colleagues. So, I spent my time during this semester break by clinging with each of them. So, we have a lot of time to waste haha..because there were no classes. Syaza and Shalini had their make-up class, so I've learnt one and two tips on 'coloring' your eyes ;p...Gonna miss my girls so much.


 polka dot for the day

syaza..before the eye-do

syaza's new make-up set

with my darling

also we had a pot luck

a mix of fried macaroni, puding jagung, macaroni lasagne, caramel pudding

muke x de kejer kan

with my darling shalini...she s gonna miss me like i do

syaza..after the 'make over'

they are the best colleagues!

love love love

No comments:

Post a Comment