Monday, June 16, 2014

Fghends


Fghends...is that how Lisa Surihani pronounces 'friends'? I guess so. So yeah.. I love hanging out with my close friends. I have few circles of friends. Will try my best to meet each group when I have the time. So these are the pictures of me meeting my friends. I am so thankful to have them around me. They bring so much joy, craziness, knowledge and colors toward my life.

Nadia (kak long/ noks)

We went to sakae sushi.. She was my colleague back in MSU. It's easier to meet her nowadays as she is only working on a part-time basis that makes her available on Thursday and Friday.

My kak long (she is younger than me, that's just her nick name among us)

Sha

Sha.. I can meet her most of the times as she is running her own business, GOSH baby and mom. She is so successful. I am a proud bff.
 She will bring this cute smart little girl, Adele with her every time we meet. Adele and her barbie.
 Adele loves me now coz we often meet. Hope to have my own daughter in future. Pray for me folks...Future hokkay!
Sha and her sweet daughter Adel. Sha is my bff since our degree years.

Fina and Fifa

Besides Sha, Fina is also a good friend who will have no problem if we plan a lunch together as she is a full-time housewife. She will bring Aidan with her, her second child. But Fifa, since she is working in KL, it is understandable if she only can join us at times. I love them both. We had our lunch at Ayam Penyet Restaurant few weeks ago.
 Fifa and myself
Fina, Aidan and myself

Azra's birthday party

I went to Fiza's daughter, Azra's birthday party at her mother's house in Cheras on last few weeks. I met our crazy friend, Aishah there. This a group where you can forget all your problems just by listening to their craps, especially Aishah and Kak Long. Kak Long and Fit could not make it to the party as they have other commitments.
 Birthday girl with mommy 

 Happy birthday budak comel!

 Me with Aishah with her daughters

 Alahai..look at my sons! Dah projek baik jumpa toys!

 with fiza and azra

Fahri and Azra.. Fahri jangan harap nak look at the camera

The Sumbs

I was dying to go to The Sumbs, in Section 13 Shah Alam and planning to go there with my friends. Finally, we set a date to meet at The Sumbs. What is so special about this place? Well, I tried Fish and Chips...memang thorrbaik.. and of course the Churros..yummy..I kinda like the place even though there is still a room for improvement.

I met Tika and Kak Long (again!). We exchanged and updated our stories and it was so fun as these two girls are bubbly and full of juicy stories ;)
 Noks and Tika (was my colleague in MSU)

 Yummy Churros

Si comel tika and myself

Me and my kak long.

ok..till next gurly date!

No comments:

Post a Comment