Thursday, September 15, 2016

Updates!

Assalamualaikum..

wuuhuuuu I miss blogging so much.. I miss you so much Sweet Like Honey!

I've been busy with English Summer Course, teaching students from Saudi Arabia (what an experience!). In sha Allah will blog about it later.

Alhamdulillah, my health condition of my thyroid is showing a positive sign. Thank you Allah swt.

Now, in my second week of September semester but as usual there were no students yet.

Oh, I need to update on Naeem's small birthday celebration. Kesian dia mama busy.

My husband is now a Takaful Agent and will have his convocation day for Master's Degree by end of October.

I am planning on what to throw for Ashman's 6th birthday this coming 30th Septermber 2016.

My sister in law (Ain) will be getting married on the 2nd of October 2016.

My Head of English Centre, Mr Kuhairi had passed away two weeks ago ;(. Al- Fatihah for arwah. I miss him so much... He was just like my father here

I had a fun Raya Aidilfitri eve but will upload the pictures on the next entry!

That's all for now, my quickie updates!
Hope to have a longer version for each update soon!



1 comment: