Saturday, March 3, 2018

New addition: Our Princess

Assalamualaikum

Finally i had the time to introduce the new addition of yana and epul, our sweet princess: Aneesa Aisha 💜




Assalamualaikum sayang.. Fresh from my oven 😉

I safely delivered my baby girl on the 19th of February 2018 (39 weeks 2 days) at 8.01 pm in UMRA Hospital Shah Alam through C-Section. Did not expect that i had to go a surgery process this time around but Alhamdulillah for everything. Well, it is a totally new experience for me to deliver my baby through csec after 2 normal deliveries in 2010 and 2012.

So here it goes. I went to see Dr Ummul on Thursday's night 15 Feb 2018 for my 39th week check up. She said everything seemed ok so we shall wait for any labour signs to come naturally but if there is none till the 40th week, i will be induced as i am having thyroid issue. Huhu. She did perform VE to see if there is any dilation but it was only at 0.5 cm and she said she did something to assist my dilation. There will be few spottings due to VE process, she said. But i shouldnt be worry and no need to come to the hospital except for these two signs: waterbag leaking or breaking and heavy discharge of blood. Ok fine. So went home and every single second praying that may Allah give me the sign and ease my labour process. 

16 -18 Feb

The waiting game began. The night before, there was a spotting with mucus discharge just what has been mentioned by Dr Ummul. And it continued to show till Sunday. And i remembered on Sunday, i was having diarhea; one of the labour signs. Oh ya, i planned to take MC for few days on Monday onwards if let say there is no sign still.

19 Feb

Monday morning, after few visits to toilet due to diarhea, the blood discharge kept showing and Epul was asking if it is ok for him to go to work. I said it should be ok. Then, after Subuh i went back to sleep but i couldnt sleep. Around 9 am, i felt like i wanted to pee but it felt differently. Then i went to my bed, lying around. Suddenly, my waterbag was leaking! It was getting more and more! I decided not to be panic coz i had experienced water bag leaking with Fahri's. I quickly took a shower coz i know i will be admitted on the same day. I called Epul and asked him to come home immediately. I told my MIL about it and she said i should wear a kain sarung. The water bag was leaking more frequent and heavier added with white discharge and i decided just to wait Epul inside the toilet 😂 
Epul reached home around 9.45 and to the hospital we go. We reached Umra around 10 am. Was waiting for our turn to see the doctor till 11 am. Dr Ummul checked my dilation and it was only dilated at 1 cm huhu but she said i needed to be admitted since my water bag already leaked out. I was so nervous whenshe said i need to be induced to assist my dilation. Told my parents about it and asked them to pray for me. 

I was induced at 12 pm but surprisingly i wasnt feeling any pain unlike fahri's 8 years ago. There was no progress of dilation and contraction. While waiting for my contractions, i recited surah Maryam and Yassin. Then, The dctor decided to take off my induce drip and let me have the contraction naturally. According to the midwife, my contraction graph showed that i was having contractions but i did not feel the pain ! And the problem was, everytime the graph showed i was having contraction, my baby's heartbeat was getting low. It scared us for sure but they decided to wait still. Around 5.00pm, Dr Wan Elly came to perform VE and she said it is still 2 cm and my progression was very poor. Thus she said something which really made me wanna cry "we will give you 2 hours more, let say there is no progress, we need to bring you to OT for csection delivery" 😭. I looked at my husband who was always beside me accompanying me, reciting yassin and few surahs, i was about to cry but he calmed me down. I love u hubsie. And guess what, after Dr Elly went out, i started to feel the pain of contraction! We kept praying so that i can give birth naturally. Kept saying to my baby, we can do this baby! The contractions were getting stronger and more frequent. I have applied all of the breathing techniques i learned, mind you, i was so ready this time around to push my baby normally. I even decided to walk around the room to assist my dilation progress. It was so painful but i guess the breathing technique was really helpful. Then, at 7 am Dr Wan Elly came and performed another VE. But, there was no progression still! Just 2 cm. I was like really? Coz i am really in pain now. She said, this will be dangerous for the baby if we still wait coz the baby's heartbeat was not progress accordingly. I took a deep breath, controlled my emotion while having my contractions still. At 7.30 pm i Signed few forms to the OT room and kissed my husband's hand since he coudnt accompany me to the OT. I kept remaining calm even though the contraction games were getting stronger. I was shaking through out the surgery process. But i forced myself to sleep coz i was so scared. And yes, at 8.40 pm one of the doctors woke me up and told me everything was settled and she told me that they safely took my daughter out at 8.01 pm and she said my daughter is really cute. I could only smile coz i was shaking still. Alhamdulillah it is a girl 😍 Alhamdulillah everything was over and my baby is safe. They took me out from OT room and i saw my husband smiling. I know why. Because he really wanted a daughter. Alhamdulillah. Well, his phone was already full with our newborn daughter's pictures 🙄 
The after effect of C-sect surgery is an episode that i would not like to recall for now coz it was really painful 😭 Alhamdulillah for everything. Thank you Allah swt. For sure, His plan is the best plan after all. 

Now, it has been 13 days after my girl was born. It has been wonderful Alhamdulillah. I am finally raising a girl named Aneesa Aisha, a name chosen by her father.  
Aneesa- 1. Friendly and gentle with others 2. One whose words are consoling 3. One whose presence brings come and peace 
Aisha - alive, well and happily living





May Aneesa Aisha grows as a solehah lady, obedient khalifah, good daughter to papa n mama n everyone. May you grow healthily sayang. Lots of love, mama 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment