Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Aneesa's faces (till 4 months)

Assalamuaikum wbt...

Look how my baby girl's features have changed from the first day till now. She looks more like her papa or me?

 Day one.. so pretty my sayang MasyaAllah
 Yellowish for the first few weeks due to jaundice
 My cutie pie at early weeks
 jaundice almost gone
 Her cheeks got a lil bit chubbier
 Getting healthier at 2 months
 Clean shaved after her aqiqah.. So cute! my fav pic of her being mootakkk heee... and jaundice was totally disappeared Alhamdulillah
 3 months
 I love wearing her varieties of head wears 
 She looks so fair here
Her latest picture. My sayang bucuk.. Well, I do agree if most people said that she looks more like her papa than myself. Mama ok je...anak papa kan...

Aneesa is a medium size baby.. Not too small and not too big. Her 4-month check up is on this Friday. Let us see what is her current weight.

May Aneesa grows healthily, with iman and taqwa, success in this world and hereafter. May you are protected from harm and dangers. In sha Allah...aminn

No comments:

Post a Comment