Friday, October 15, 2010

Mama mia!




My baby still got jaundice...we can see from his face...hopefully the jaundice is getting less and less...go away mr. Jaundice...poor my little child!


My son, on his 16th day


my bb


Fari, when he was 2-days-old..mama loves u so much

Finally, i got a chance to jot down something on my helpless blog hihi. Alhamdulillah, I'm a mama now! Thank You Allah s.w.t for this gift.

My son, fari is 16-day old today. Alhamdulillah, he is a fine baby but last 2 weeks were quite challenging for me as my baby is having jaundice since day 2 until now. Poor him..Tomorrow, he needs to go for another blood test check up...to see whether his jaundice is increasing or getting less. Last check-up, which was on yesterday (Thursday), the level was at 173, which had increased from the previous level, 148. 250 and above, the baby will be warded. Fari had once warded on last week, for one night only, when the level reached 267. Only God knows how I felt during that time. I was so worried and the only thing that I could do was crying and praying.Ya Allah, semoga anakku cepat pulih dari jaundice.

I call him Fari. The name was chosen by me since the papa did not really mind for any names. He was born in Shah Alam, on Thursday, 30th September 2010, at 1.59 pm. Alhamdulillah, i managed to deliver him normally without too long pain. My hubby was always beside me during the labour process. And even funnier, he was the one who 'push push push' , louder than me! haha...i love u papa!

I was at my MIL's house for one week after I gave birth. My mom had came all the way from Kuantan to accompany me for almost 2 weeks. Mommy, thank u so much! I love u sooo much! My MIL also was very nice towards me and my her first grandson...thank u Mak..she was crying all the way when i wanted to go back to Kuantan. She loves her grandson so much, I know.

Now, I am at my heaven, Kuantan. Menjalani pantang larang berpantang. I can't wait to end this confinement period successfully. Due to his jaundice, Fari loves to sleep...it's very hard to see him with eyes open. I really hope when he's getting better, he will be more active and healthy. At the moment, i just breastfeed him without giving him any formula milk, yet. Because according to most people, the best cure for jaundice is mom's milk. It's ok...i sacrifice my beauty sleep at the moment till u recover, my Fari. Anything for u!

OMG! I am a mother! And I still can't believe it!

4 comments:

  1. i love u fahri!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and mama!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love u too aunty Tachu! mwah mwah

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg your son is so adorable. i want a son too pleaseee. daughter pun boleh. huhu nanti boleh kawan dgn Fahri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hana...u know my prayer will always be with u! x sabar nk tgk u kawen mcm princess n dpt baby comel...keep praying! =)

    ReplyDelete