Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sabar itu separuh daripada iman

Huhu..it's been 27 days already since i gave birth to Fari. How time flies...When I was pregnant for 9 months, my weight was 65 kg! Yup.. i didnt believe it myself. Even though my friends said it is a normal weigh for 9 months preggy ( who have same size like me ), i felt that i was overweight. I do eat a lot during that time. It just not only about me- getting pregnant, but my appetite was like super-unusual! i wanted to eat everything..well, i thought i'm getting bigger n heavier due to my pregnancy n i have another human being inside me--but uppss i guess i was wrong. After i gave birth, my weigh reduced to 59kg..i was so shock..i thought i will have back my actual weight which is 50 kg haha...

Now, after 27 days of confinement, my weight is 55 kg...huhu..i never thought it is so hard to loose weight after giving birth and getting back my actual weight and size. It's ok mama...u still have time b4 going back to work. ok..need to work harder on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment