Sunday, July 10, 2011

happy birthday my love

he turned 29 on last 7th July 2011. happy birthday my love. i love u so much. u are my direction. u are my best friend. u are my favourite partner to argue with. u are the best papa to our Fahri. u are my best karaoke-mate. u are everything that a husband could give for. and i treasure all. u are my superman. May Allah S.W.T. bless u with all the wonderful and miracle duniawi and ukhrawi. i love u till my last breath.

i have surprised him last Thursday (not really surprise anyway. he usually knows my plan because i love to surprise him. need to think of something new next time heee). i bought birthday cake on that evening and placed it inside the fridge where i place all the veges hehe so that he wouldn't see the cake. i also have bought him a gift a week earlier and hide it inside my closet. i got him a set of Euphoria CK perfume and also a CK wallet. anyway, he loves the gift..of course he loves it! he must! hahha... anyway, i think i have given him the best gift ever..our son..our beloved son..our definition of love and honorable.love u Abang.

No comments:

Post a Comment