Monday, November 14, 2011

Are we ready?

Fahri loves to swing his cradle (when he feels to). Is he ready for a lil bro / lil sis? haha..that's not the point. Are we (hubby and I) ready for a second one. I am lucky to have a hubby who has the same thought as I am when it comes to 'family planning'. We don't mind if Allah s.w.t. grants us with a second child sooner or later. We love kids. But, my doubt is, are we ready, financially, mentally and physically? It is good enough if u are granted with a well-behave (not so much of crankiness or drama) baby, i think everybody would not mind to have as many babies as they wish. However, as in my case, i will have all-day nausea/ sickness for almost 4 months (refer to Fahri's pregnancy experience), my husband and I shall think twice.

Who will take care of Fahri when he is in a stage of walking and needs me to guide him when the only thing I can do is lying on the bed from dawn till night?  Pity my hubby if he has to do all  this alone for 4 months. I know, i should have not worried too much on this issue as people said, 'Anak anugerah allah s.w.t'. We should just be thankful if there will another rezeki in future.

Yup. I would not mind actually. I love the idea of having two kids in any time sooner haha. we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment