Friday, March 23, 2012

Alhamdulillah...i did it!

Alhamdulillah..finally..i managed to complete my thesis. 21st of March 2012 was the date of my hard covers submission...it is a relief..syukran...now..i am waiting for the Senate Letter before i can decide further on my career enhancement...and InsyaAllah..of course October is the month that i've been waiting like...for ages! My EDD for this second baby is 15/8/2012...oh i really hope i can make it for the big day! InsyaAllah..

I am grateful after the submission because i did achieve my target to get my master's degree before reaching 30...but still...i guess i need to challenge myself more...by planning for PHD degree...will blog about "why i think i need to do my PHD" sooner...but of course..i want to treat myself first before pursuing to the next level...i want to have more focus to my family, work and myself. i really need that before doing anything else...

4 comments:

  1. wow! congratulation for achieving your target! also for the second baby..

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats darling!

    ReplyDelete