Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Another circle of friends

Pipah, Kamine, me and Fina

I love these people. There should be one more lady in the picture, the newly wed Aida. All of them were my ex colleagues. I really had good time during those years. Meeting up with them will always be the moment that I am excited about. It's different. I'll always make sure that I am well prepared before the catching-up session. Why?

Because of the topics that we usually discuss. With my other circles of friends, I will usually have a so called 'girlish and kak joyah' chatting. But with Fina, Afifah, Kamine and Aida....I feel so matured. We are still talking about motherhood, life, future and kids but we talk from heart. We don't care about taking care of each other's feeling...we're just being ourselves. I just love it. Talking with them makes me part of them. I feel educated and brilliant! haha...boleh tak...

I can't wait for another cath-up session! Love u guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment