Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Master's Convocation

Alhamdulillah. Yes. This phrase has been uttered by me most of the times as I have so many things to thank for. Syukur. I could not hide my feeling that I am proud of myself as completing my masters was really a tough journey. But, with the help from my helpful supervisor, my understanding family and supportive husband, I manage to hold my master's degree now. I am so touched that all the lovely and important people in my life have made their presence on that day. Thank u very much mom, dad, sis, hubby and fahri. No words could describe how happy I am that all of you had came. happy and contented. 

4 years of completing my masters is not that easy. I extended 2 semesters when I was doing my thesis as I was pregnant and then, delivered my baby (Fahri). I was adapting with my new life at that time (as a newly wed and a mommy). I had huge responsibility at work. But, i guess determination is the key word. A better future is always my motivation. I want to give my best towards my husband, parents, kids and of course to my own self. It is also for the sake of professionalism. and of course knowledge. But i feel that i still don't have enough. that's where my plan for pursuing PHD came. InsyaAllah..one fine day. I have a lot of names in mind to thank to but among all, I would like to congratulate myself.

haha my sis took this picture...raja Nazrin passed the scroll to me! he is hadsome sangat!

happy me

 naeem is not in the picture as he is too small to be there

my BFF! Alhamdulillah...we managed to grad together! OMG! We are so meant to be together! congrats to u too, Sha!

My strength

with my best friends, sofina and sha

Fahri refused to be with me because maybe I look different with the convo attire

Thank u Mi for the support!

Arghhhhh! too much love here!

This is miracle.Alhamdulillah. Me with my bestfriend, sha with our hubbies (also bestfriend), together with our products

No comments:

Post a Comment