Thursday, February 5, 2015

Balik Kuantan: Air Terjun Sungai Pandan (Pancing)

Assalamualaikum..

So I have planned (in mind) to have a family picnic at TC before I reached Kuantan. So I voiced out my plan to my family members (mom, sister in law, brother and sister) on Saturday. We kinda agreed that 8 am is the best time to go before the sun hits the day. My mom said, ok but maybe she'll join a lil bit later cause she wanted to prepare some meals. But, my bad, I forgot that hubby had few football games (to watch) at night so he would be coming home late. He went out to watch football outside (restaurant) on that night and returned home around 3 am. Hmm.. I knew he really needed his sleep. So I woke up at 7 am and told my mom that maybe my brother needs to go first. But, my mom said, why didn't I go with my lil sis, together with the boys first... and hubby will join mom later. I talked to my sleepy hubby about it...had a discussion and suddenly I realized ..ohh it's 8 am already.. I felt so bad for my brother, sister in law and their kids for not being able to stick to the actual time.. I quickly awakened my lil sis and asked her to get ready and decided to leave hubby first. When we were about to leave the house, my sis in law called and told us it was already too sunny for a picnic... huhu I am so sorry. Bad timing management. Ok.. I really need to improve on this.Then, mom said we should head to Air Terjun Sungai Pancing instead since everyone was ready with a picnic mode. So, all of us headed to the waterfall around 9.30 am huhu..

While waiting for mom, my sis, dad and I took an OOTD. Lols
 my sweet 18 sis
 hidden talent
 dad
me

We love the waterfall so much... It's been years since my last visit here. So many positive changes. It is really a nice place to have a picnic.
 Group wefie

taking some moments at the suspension bridge




Picnic time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment