Thursday, February 5, 2015

Balik Kuantan: Padang Benteng at night

Assalamualaikum..

Padang Benteng is always a favorite for my hubby. He used to go there alone when I was too busy doing other chores helping my mom at home, back old days. So, this time around, he wanted the kids and I to join along, and my mom too. Yes, my mom loves outing as much as I do. She is such a sport. I personally, did not know what to expect at this place as it's been years I have not been there (the difference of man and woman who have kids). Belum berkesempatan. The last time I've been there was during my high school years. It was just a place for a mini bus stand and a food court. But now... wow... it is so happening. I feel so good that nowadays, there are so many nice places to go in Kuantan especially for family spot. In Benteng, you can find few spots for children like a playground, balloon playground and recreation park. There are also a spot where you can find a busker band, performing few songs and the rest is a night market along the beautiful Pahang River. Yes beautiful. Suddenly a romantic mode aroused me that night. It's a good place for married couple to spend time together. Since my mom was accompanying us that night, I felt like a dating couple who is accompanied by a mom and additional of 2 boys! haha...

 the balloon playground. rm 8 per kid
 syok nya mama
 fahri at the playground
 Us with Naeem at the playground.
 at the recreation park... best jugak exercise malam2
 ok papa..pose with the kids
ok papa pose sorang pulak !
I guess my hubby also was in a lovey mode that night as he asked for a selfie with me...which is rare! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment