Sunday, June 21, 2015

Farah's Farewell at Dip n Dip

One of our closest buddies in office has said bye-bye to us :( . She is a sister that I will remember. Hope you are having your good time in the new workplace dear.

So the lunch-group buddies decided to bid Fahrah's farewell at Dip n Dip, Sunway Pyramid. I think I was the happiest person as I was craving over their chocolate sweets :D
 These are the bunch of people who will do anything for food! hehe.. I love them very much.
We ordered 4 types out of their yummy option chocolate sweets.
Tripple Chocolate Crepe. RM17 if I'm not mistaken
This is my fav. Sedapnya.. Alaaaa
 Fettuccine Crepe. RM 29.
This one is really worth it for 4 persons. Seriously. But I can eat this all alone on my own hehe
I couldn't remember the name of this one. But not really like it ;)
 Kak Nurul layankan aje kitorg yg suka posing ni ok
 Haaa... kerjakan fettuccine kita
 Puas hati!
Dip N Dip terbaikkk

Next, some of us still felt incomplete without having yummy pastas at Capricciosh. Absolutely recommended for pasta lovers!
Pasta & Pizza lovers
 Dip n Dip already satisfied my cravings. So, I took their photos.
 Mirror-wefie. Tak senonoh ;p
 Went back to the office and posed at the lifts! haha
They are very close. It's ok. We just pray for the best for our sister.

1 comment: