Wednesday, July 8, 2015

First Movie Date with the kids

Salam Ramadhan..

How's your Ramadhan folks? We have few days left before Hari Raya. It's so sad to leave this holy month right? I feel so blessed during this Ramadhan even though up to this date, I just managed to perform my tarawikh once, at home because taking care of kids and due to other women reasons hehe, however I am so blissful that my husband managed to perform his tarawikh prayers for most of the nights during Ramadhan. That was my ultimate pray for him. Alhamdulillah. May this will be continued in future. Ameen.

Last Sunday, we brought the kids to watch the Minions at MBO Harbour Palace, Klang. It was our first movie date together as well as the first experience for the boys. I was so nervous, so did my husband because we did not know how they would behave in the cinema. But, deep down inside my heart, I have the confidence that my boys will behave because knowing Fahri and Naeem, they love the minions.

 My first time outing without applying eye-liner on my eye-lids ;) Easier to take wudhu' right. But of course, actually I can't live without my eye-liners. with my best partner in car.
 with the boys. couldn't find the minions' poster.
 papa with his minions.
variety sangat muka2 kami ni kan



 naeem n fahri x puasa
 as usual, my boys are not a fan of camera
inside the cinema

Well, up to my expectation (not my hubby's hehe), the boys were well behaved. Yes, of course , after an hour of watching, they started to stretching out (moving here and there). But, it was ok. ok boys.. u both has passed the cinema test.

No comments:

Post a Comment