Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Raya in Kuantan

On the third raya, we headed to my hometwon, Kuantan all the way from Taiping. We began our journey at 10 am and reached Kuantan at 10 pm hihi. The journey as expected, delayed due to traffic jam in Tapah and Bidor. Luckily I was kind enough to drive from Tapah to Rawang haha. And, of course, when you have kids in the car, you have to stop for few times. Anyway, Alhamdulillah we arrived safely.
 my boys, coping with the long journey

As we about to arrive, my brother (who has arrived earlier) informed me that they were heading to Cik Nah's house that night since my cik nah will go to Kelantan with her daughter's family the next morning. I felt so unfresh, so I asked my hubby to stop at the petrol pump nearby for me to change and refreshed myself. Hub decided to get refresh at my aunt's house together with the kids. 

 Pizza in the house...yummiehh
 My aunt (my dad's elder sister), Cik Nah and her son, zul and wife Nadia.
 My family and I finally met in my aunt's house haha
 Took the boys to shower and they felt so energetic. Naeem with his 2nd cousin, Darwish.
 With Darwish's mama, Nadia n Danisha
 My cousin, Kak Zura
 The ladies

The next day, we went to Taman Gelora for a family portrait. It was such a wonderful idea since this place was supposed to be our wedding's outdoor photo-shoot location, but it was cancelled due to heavy rain, back in 2009. Hubby was so impressed with the lovely views of Taman Gelora.
 It's very difficult to get them to pose nicely and looking at the camera.. so kita snap jaaa
 papa was so rajin layan the boys
Our family portrait
 my mum with her two Sitisss
 Our small family
 The boys again
 My romantic umi and wan

 On the 5th raya, my mom cooked the special Nasi Dagang. Argghhh.. looking at this pic making me all drooling over
 We went to visit a relative's house and the kids were having fun outside
 Cousins bonding time
 On the 6th raya, surprisingly my ex-colleague who also I considered as my adik, decided to pay me a visit at my parents' house, bringing her hub and si comel Dania. I have planned to visit her and Dania in her parents' house in Shah Alam it has been postponed so many times. Rezeki for us to meet in Kuantan.
 Beautiful Nadhrah. Thank u sudi dtg umah parents i babe

We also managed to go to TC as usual! Totally for the boys to have fun.

Including the big boy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment