Wednesday, February 22, 2017

My OOTD

Assalamualaikum..

It is hardly to recall when I actually started to love fashion and styling (myself and my boys of course). Well, all I know I am always a big fan of award show since I was a little girl. I would not miss and was always ready in front of the TV to watch award shows such as Oscar, Grammy, Golden Globe, MTV and our local award shows were my favorite too such as Anugerah Juara Lagu, Bintang Popular, AIM (to name a few). I love to see how an event is conducted, every single person is playing an important role to make sure the smoothness of the event. Be it the producer, floor manager, the artists or even the stylist. I just love to see the teamwork. Even though we can't really tell what is happening backstage, but the successful of an event shows it all. And now, some of my favorite TV shows are E! Police and E! Red Carpet (yela dulu takde astro dik nonnn) so I have become an OOTD fan since then I guess.

Let's check it out some of my fav OOTDs:

Casual OOTD:

 I love this so much. And my friends love this too. I think I look young with this OOTD haha kasi chance pleaseeee
 Look more matured with this kind of shawl. Anyway this is my own shawl from my own brand Edanee. Please visit my IGshop: edaneeshop for details. Ok this blouse.. you really have to own a slim tummy..haha I was holding my breath when the picture was taken LOLS
 The same shoes! Yups my fav shoes. The shoes that will make you look younger I guess hahah. I love this long cardigan gave by my student
 Again, I am wearing my Edanee Shawl.. I love the combination of white and blue
 Blouse and jeans kinda day
 See.. I told you I love white and blue
 My face looks round wearing this style of shawl but feeling so decent hihi
Again! white + blue! Wearing a wrap by my bff's clothing line
 One of my fav attires going to work.. with my friends

Event OOTD:
 One of my fav mix and match OOTDs.. Instant shawl by yours truly
 with le hubby under the tree hehe... also wearing a Modern Kurung by my bff's clothing brand
 Super love this Lofa look-alike Modern Kurung by Sireh Pinang
 My fav Calaqisya Modern Kurung on my hubby's Convocation
 Decided to wear this jubah dress for Fahri's Graduation night.. match it with my Edanee Instant Shawl
 went to open house wearing this beautiful Jubah Dress, a gift from my bff Shu
 Attended my hubby's Long Service Award by wearing this Modern Mini Kurung

Haha sabar je Encik Epul melayan wife dia yang suka OOTD ni...hihihi.. For me, the most important guideline would be the outfit needs to look decent enough at least for my husband's view. However, I rarely ask my hubby's opinion on which outfit should I wear because as a Muslim and as a wife, I think it is very important for us to know the limitation in fashion and styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment