Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Setia City Park

Setia City Park is always my favorite leisure park. Like, if we don't have any specific plan on that particular weekend, I will ask my husband to bring us to the park. I don't know. The park defines peace and calm. I feel so relax hanging out there with amazing environment.

Thus, last few weekends, together with my sister in law's family, we brought our children to the park. There are so many activities that you can do at the park such as playing the giant bubbles, bubble guns, remote control helicopter, cycling or just chilling out while observing people. Enjoy the pictures!
 The bubble guns that we brought from home
 This defines happiness... being kids are just awesome... full of freedom
 Fahri and Mia
 Wafy and Naeem... where is Adam?
 Adam in red shirt, The youngest grandchild on my hubby's side (so far)
 Abang Fahri is enjoying his science bubble experiment so the rest had to follow hmmm
 ikut je la abang fahri tuuu
 He loves Science so much so konon2 he is experimenting with the bubbles
 Oh you have grown up so fast!
 My cheeky boy!
 with my SIL, Ida
 Ida's children
 Come Naeem! jadi prop mama jap for OOTD hahaha
 Jangan lari... mama tak mau OOTD sorang2
 Papa was not feeling well that day.. anyway thanx darling for bringing us here still
Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment