Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Majlis Ngundur Menantu SIL

Last March ( so backdated ), all the members from hubby's family (the parents and the siblings, in-laws and kids) went to Pontian for Majlis Sambut Menantu or Majlis Ngundur Menantu (term used by Johorians ). This was the third wedding ceremony for my SIL, Ain and her husband Azrie. Luckily my hubby has 6 siblings thus it felt so happening without the attendance of other relatives. Besides, it was just a small reception ceremony and Azrie's family were also having an Aqiqah ceremony on the same day. Let's enjoy the pictures. Please bare with my selfies and wefies pictures hihi.
As usual, my SILs would ask me to put some colors on their faces especially on the eyes. Well, I just 'touched up' a little as they are naturally beautiful chewahhh. My sisters-in-law and I.
with the youngest SIL. Nasib la kena calit-calit jugak dengan I hehe
with my hubby yg suka bergambar. samala ngan bini dia hehe
ok angle ni nmpk kurus sikit
with our two boys...
Pengantin Cik Lang- with Mia my niece
Fahri with atok
My SIL and hubby..
See... satu family pun dah ramai
Blue theme
my pretty and kind hearted SILs
with pengantin- the second SIL
with sister in law no one
with no 3 and 1

Now, my SIL has moved to Johor Bahru and staying together with le hubby after 6 months of long distance relationship. Alhamdulillah. May your marriage last till Jannah Ain n hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment