Tuesday, May 30, 2017

MWM2017

Back in March, I joined the Malaysian Women Marathon 2017 with one of my besties, Fya. Actually, I did ask my other friends to join coz it will be more fun (and more selfies together 😂) but only Fya could make it. Anyway, I had so much fun running with Fya and other runners in Shah Alam routes. I am quite proud of myself because I was having a toothache after a tooth extraction, BUT I did not want to miss this event. I was so excited to join because I need to get the momentum to run after keep procrastinating it! Alhamdulillah. Anyway, it was just a fun run for a start and a beginner like me. It was only for 6km. In sha Allah in future, I would love to join the race.
 6.30 am in the morning!
 I was struggling with my toothache pose ! hahah
 the crowd was amazing. I did recognize some familiar faces like Aishah Sinclair, Farah Fauzana and Vanidah Imran.
 And! We stumbled upon Kak Lin! Our ex-colleague. 
 So..automatically we menggedik 
 Our first marathon medals! Thank you fya for joining me! It was fun I love you!
 More running to come hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment