Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Fit's farewell outing

Assalamualaikum people!

Happy fasting in the holy Ramadhan! Before I post my Ramadhan story, let me put all the backdated events I had from previous months. 

We begin with the outing I had with my soul sisters. These are my lovelies, most of us were the ex-lecturers from my previous uni. Even though we are no longer working together but the technology will never make us apart. There are 5 members in this group; myself, Nadia, Fit, Aishah and Fizah. So, basically we met up to bid farewell to our dearest Fit who is now moving to Egypt, following her husband who has been transferred there for a work purpose. Together with her adorable son and daughter, I wish her all the best opening a new chapter in life. Even though we were sad that she is going to move, but we know we always have each other's back. Group yang ni tak de sedih2 and sayu2 okay sebab semuanya mulut macam samseng hahaha
 So, we decided to meet up at AEON Shah Alam.   
 Me and Fit are waiting for mak jemah2 yang lain
 Then, we went for karaoke! haha group ni ada ziana zain, siti nurhaliza dan i lah yang paling sendu- kak lina pompom 😋😂
 Ni ziana zain kitorang
 Kak Lina pompom was having a world issue discussion with Siti Nurhaliza😂
 I love you girls so much #tilljannah
 Sesi menggedik
 They are so funny believe me! My source of laughter!
Fit, we are soooo gonna miss you! Jeles and happy at the same time for you hahaha...take care di negara orang!

No comments:

Post a Comment