Thursday, May 4, 2017

Zoo Melaka

Ok actually too many stories which I want to post here but I have sooooooo many works to do. BUT, before the stories become more backdated, let me just post them here without too much rambling. Just enjoy the pictures ..Hehe actually this is just for my record that I can always refer back in future. We went to the zoo a day before my SIL's wedding in Pontian. This was actually to fulfill Fahri's wishlist to see crocodiles. Unfortunately, most of the animals were in their 'resting' mode on the day we visited them.
 My boys. Kesayangan. Abg Fahri wanted to see crocodiles. Hence, he did not want to stop watching other animals...Adoila abang Fahri...boringla kalau tengok crocodiles je. Naeem so far x de fav anima to see.
 Our rombongan
 My handsome gentlemen
 Posed  next to the horses. Not that close. I am  a pengecut one.
 The boys and the giraffe
 After few miles, we finally met MR Crocodiles...buttt they were sleeping and it was so hot
 Regardless the hot weather, this crocodile lover was waiting for the animals to be awake
 Then, my SIL and family came and joined us...These are the grandchildren on my hubby's side
 Bonding with family is such a fun thing to do!
 See... sleeping je
 took a picture with Ms Supermodel at the back
 Was trying to pujuk Naeem
 They just can't smiling happily to the camera !! huhu
 While the mama is forever a camera-ready hahaha
 Papa yang semangat VS mama yg dah pancit
 One picture before going back
 One with my SIL's family
Oh sorry...another one won't hurt right? hehe

1 comment:

  1. we have to find time to bring M to the zoo too. kept putting it off, kebab adults keen bazar. hahaha mahal play tu. children under 5 free je. so tongue dia bear skit baru tak rase rugi haha

    ReplyDelete