Monday, August 14, 2017

Family Day Al Muhammadi

Assalamualaikum..

We successfully organized our Family Day or known as Al Muhammadi Family Day on the 4th of Syawal. Thank you to my cousin Eli for being the mastermind and handling most of the tasks. He even came out with the plan. It was a really excellent idea to have the event on the 4th day of Syawal since most of the relatives and family members were available. Al Muhammadi is actually a name of our beloved late grandfather- Muhammad, my mom's late father. Al Fatihah. Both my grandparents from mother's side had passed away when I was in secondary school. Al Fatihah to both. My mom had 4 siblings and she is the only lady. She has 2 elder brothers (both had passed away few years back) and one younger brother. In total, Al Muhammadi consists of approximately 50 members including cousins, nieces and nephews, aunties and uncles. Two families could not make it at a very last minute which were my uncle Pak Su's family and my brother's family- both families were not able to attend due to health reasons. Hopefully this is not the last gathering we re gonna have so that all family members could join in future.

The family day took place in Permai Resort, Bachok. This was our first time here. The resort is just nice for a family gathering. There are many activities can be done here. We had a one night stay in the resort. We arrived at 2 pm and checked out the next day at 12 pm.
Just arrived! My boys were handsomely dressed at the beach because we were from a Raya visit before straightaway heading to the resort.
Bumped into Fizo Omar. Coincidentally, he was also having a family day there. My husband dah feeling retis. Please forgive him 😁

So, these were among of the activities held on the first day:
1) Lunch (a very late lunch haha)- We had rice with gulai uhhhh sedapnya with sambal...a great catch up for all the family members since it's very difficult for us to gather like this especially me and my family as I am staying in Klang. Most of them are staying in Kelantan. Few in Kuantan and JB.
2) Get ready for the telematch games. We changed attire, wearing our official Al- Muhammadi Family Day T Shirt...yeayyy
3) Telematch time! Some of the games were:

Kids:
-Candy Flour (blowing flour to find candy)
- Egg and Spoon Race
- Blow and Explode Balloons

Adults games were divided to married couples and singles:


- Egg Toss (the funniest game ever I swear)- The pairs stand about one metre apart, and a raw egg is tossed from one partner to the next.
Those who catch the eggs without breaking them continue in the game, the others are out.
After each successful catch, the players must take one step backward so that the tosses are longer and longer.
- Three Legged Race

with my hmm cousin's daughter...Nurul
Listening to the briefing by my cousin Joe
Look what I managed to snap! Lovebirds were holding hands during briefing session hihi...my mom and dad.. the most senior members
selfie is a must
the kids were ready for the first game, candy flour!
Fahri was excited but Naeem was a lil bit afraid of i-don't-know-what
The daddies were giving some tips to the kids
Yeayyy Fahri won the second place!
with mummy, Kak Lily, Mun, Kak Za, Kak Ma and Damia
My family...how i wish my brother and his family were here. Oh ya my sister also could not make it due to work call.
Naeem with Tok Wan n nenek
The best part was to spend time with them!
Enjoying the beach side after the telematch games
Selfies with my naka2 menakan yang setahun sekali je jumpa...All are grown up, pretty and handsome!
Group photos! It was really fun!
Candid of us discussing on things or maybe reviewing our selfies haha
After the telematch...the gentlemen went to the pool
At night, we had a barbecue
Then, prize giving ceremony
Yeayy..Fahri's name was called for three times..
Dapat snackss yeayyy
The next morning, before checking out, we had breakfast together
My mom and my aunty (my late uncle's wife), among the seniors in the family..


Overall, it was a really successful event and we really need to have this more in future! Well done ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment