Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Fahri turns 7

Alhamdulillah abg Fahri turned 7 years old on the 30th September 2017. He is all grown up. Thus, there was no fancy birthday celebration this time around. Besides, after so much thought, we want to reduce the intake of sugar in the family (poyo tak ayat ni haha). Thus, we decided just to get him slices of SR cakes instead. ( I know my boys especially Fahri will finish one whole SR cake within two or three days. Just imagine the amount of sugar intake inside the body). Besides, his birthday fell on Saturday which means there were only us (hubby, me and naeem) to celebrate him. So, no need to buy that one whole cake. However, since my Fahri loves eating so much, we treated him with his favorite menus instead! The Chicken Chop and Pizzas..yummiehhh...He was so happy. Alhamdulillah, we still have each other to celebrate and to get together on special and meaningful occasion like this. That matters the most.
 Happy 7th birthday cinta hati mama!
 Abg Fahri yang dah banyak improved in sorts of aspects Alhamdulillah
 Managing two kids at a restaurant always gives me a goose bump. I can't imagine myself handling 3 
 kids by next year in sha Allah...Hoping that all of my children will behave ok sayang2 
 with my nyawa2.
 My handsome gentlemen
 Cheeky Naeem and mr Cool Fahri.. 
 Alhamdulillah Fahri is a very tolerable son. He rarely complains about anything.
 Their true colors haha
 Naeem was so happy for his bro's big day
Us in 2017 💖

My dear son Ashman Fahri,

Words can't describe how proud I am to witness your progress, day by day. Mama always cry especially after seeing you sleep every night because mama just so happy that Allah swt grants you with a pure heart and a good health Alhamdulillah. Allah swt is so kind to always grant all of mama's wishes to see you becoming a better khalifah every day. 

My Fahri dear, at 7 years old, you are such a sweetheart to Naeem as a big brother. You always give in with your brother which touches my heart. You never asks for anything unless we are outside in a mall.

Only Allah knows how happy I am to see you are doing good in school. I guess only papa and mama who truly understand your capability. Don't worry baby. We never judge you because we know the true you. Allah swt is the Best Listener and mama will never stop praying for you sayang. 

Happy birthday and thank you for being a good son and a good brother to Naeem. May Allah swt always bless you with good health and success in the world and hereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment