Monday, October 23, 2017

Hubby's 35th Birthday

Salam...

I would say this year's hubby birthday celebration was the least happening compared to previous years. Well, here is the story.

4 days before his birthday (3rd July 2017), I got to know that I was pregnant, Alhamdulillah. So, my initial plan was to surprise him with the news on his birthday. But guess what, it turned out that I was having my morning sickness and nauseousness on that particular week. Well, I did organize a surprise flowers delivery few weeks before and was excited about it. However, everything was not going accordingly to my plan because:

1. I can't help it but to reveal the news earlier to him. Pity him. He was supposedly to be the first person getting to know thus I can't keep it any longer within myself. And, my pregnancy symptoms were quite obvious: I was super tired, sleepy and helpless. Thus I had to tell him so that he could help me managing the kids.

2. The surprise flower delivery was a big failure! I was so upset with their service. I asked them to deliver it to my hubby's office and insisted them to call me first once they were ready to make a delivery because they can't provide me the specific time of delivery. And guess what, the delivery guy called me at 1 pm NOON on Friday! And telling me that he could not have the access to the building. I was super angry and kept asking him how on earth he went to do the surprise delivery when everyone is out for Friday prayers????? What was he thinking? And didn't I mention that they need to call me first so that I can check on my husband's location (cause he is not in the office all the time). Guess what, he left the bouquet of flowers at the post guard and switched off his phone. Huhu well done guys for the service! Clap clap clap! 

So, with my helpless condition, I headed to his office (from my office) to get the flowers before he returned to office from Friday prayers. Coincidentally, we planned to meet up at Fahri's school at 2.30 pm because there was a report card meeting with Fahri's teacher. After the meeting, then I surprised my hubby with the flowers (with chocolates) which I kept inside my car. I felt terrible. I said sorry to him for not being able to celebrate him with a surprise-plan like I used to due to my nauseousness. That was the best I could do. Being him, of course he understood my situation. 

Then, at night, I couldn't bare any fancy dinner at a restaurant as I was feeling dizzy and all. So sorry hubby. Thank you for being understanding. But, capturing moments is a must! So, Happy Birthday my sayang! I love you so much! I wish you to be blessed by Allah swt with endless meaningful rezeki and good health. Amiinnn

 We love you papa!
 My kesayangan
 In shaa Allah next year, will think of something else!
Look at my helpless face!

No comments:

Post a Comment