Thursday, February 1, 2018

My supplements for this pregnancy

Assalamualaikum and hye..

Saja I want to record what I have been consumed during this pregnancy for future reference. Since my pregnancy kali ni is not as challenging as previous pregnancies, Alhamdulillah ( i mean in terms of alahan and muntah2 yang teruk), I managed to do more reading this time, surveying on other people experiences (Dulu nak baca pun pening). I still remember, when I was pregnant for Fahri and Naeem, I just rajin consume folic acid and obimin as well as anmum milk. Oh ya , I love Soy Milk so much when I was carrying Fahri. Maybe that's why Abang Fahri putih macam anak Cina sampai sekarang 😄

So, this time around, through reading and friends' experiences, I managed to get all of these supplements and consume:
Folic Acid--- As usual la kan... the moment you know that you are conceived, this is a must vitamin to consume. I had consumed folic acid till the second trimester

 New Obimin--- Consumed this from the second trimester till now (37 weeks) still. 

Anmum Materna --- But i prefer to drink the original milk flavor. This time around, I don't feel like to have the chocolate flavor. 


 Buah Delima--- Dulu masa Fahri and Naeem , nak makan pun rasa tak lalu.. i mean any buah...but this time, i dah makan twice. First time makan macam biasa je and tak habis. Second time baru i tahu kena makan sampai habis sebab katanya dalam banyak2 biji tu ada yang paling berharga gittewww takpela u olls saje2 je cuba
Jus Delima- I think any brand will do. Gulsan ke tak ke In sha Allah semuanya ok. I kebetulan kedai buah kat bawah office je so few times jugak beli jus delima ni.. Alhamdulillah boleh telan hehe
NeuroGain- Supplement I beli sendiri kat pharmacy.. Good for the baby's brain katanya..x pe kita try je 

VCO SoftGel D'Aura- I beli online je. I beli softgel sebab jimat sikit. I actually of course hanya percaya kepada kuasa Allah swt, tiada kuasa selainNya, but sambil2 tunggu baby keluar, why not i try je kan..In shaa Allah 

 Buah Kurma- Dah start makan hari2 untuk tenaga orang cakapkan
Susu Kambing- Ini tips my colleagues untuk banyakkkan susu ibu... but I tak jumpa lagi yang fresh milk..

ANDDDD this time around I paling suka makan ini buah... don't know why
Oranges- Like mesti beli kalau pergi market.. Nak2 yang manis2 masam tu sedapnya..so juicyyyyy

Note: All images are from Google..

No comments:

Post a Comment