Thursday, January 18, 2018

No 3: The pregnancy milestone

Assalamualaikum. This post is just for my personal record and just for fun hehe. Besides, I dont think my blog is read by so many viewers hehe so I feel more private here.

At the early stage of pregnancy, I hardly shared the news with everyone I know because of some reasons:

1) The pregnancy was too early and still fragile (I only announced it once I reached 14 weeks or entering the second trimester)
2) I don't feel good sharing it because there are numbers of friends or relatives who are still struggling to conceive. I always put myself in their shoes.
Well, of course I am beyond happy and thankful but I just don't brag so much about it. I just want to be relax and I am happy with it. Well, of course I do share some photos of me with growing tummy but I just want to be a lil bit low profile. But for my personal record here and for my kids to read in future, I want to share the milestone from the early pregnancy to 32 weeks. Boleh refer balik nanti if let say ada rezeki lagi in future.







18 weeks




Yups it's gonna be a girl.. In shaa Allah...😊

Well, for the record:
- I have gained 14 kilos till now at 35 weeks woohooo... well actually it is a normal weight gain for me for all pregnancies.. I gained almost 17 kgs when I carried Naeem.
- I hardly wear maternity dress or blouse. I prefer something that I can wear pre and post delivery.
- I still love to lilit2 my shawl till now.
- Love make up too but a light one.
-Love cooking so much
-I am more energetic this time around compared to previous pregnancies
-I am more organized (done all the checklist, my hospital bags for baby and myself are ready)

Ya Allah, Please help me to easy my baby delivery and may my baby will be a healthy, beautiful baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment