Wednesday, January 17, 2018

The BlackStone Beach and My Dad's 65th Birthday

Alhamdulillah... Sempat jugak balik Kuantan before I due in February 2018. So basically, there were THREE reasons of going back to Kuantan on the end of December 2017: my sis's engagement, my dad's 65th birthday and coz I miss my hometown so much!

It was the end of school holiday so we wanted to bring the boys to enjoy beach, yeahhh what else. There are so many beautiful beaches in Kuantan and since Teluk Chempedak is so overrated, we went to The Blackstone instead. Pantai Batu Hitam la u olls. haha. It is sooooo beautiful I swear you should go! Less crowded than the TC. And the beach is SubhanAllah.

 My brother's family arrived earlier and this pretty niece of mine was enjoying her beach view.
So..apa lagi Cik Na pun kacau dia

Abang Naeem and Abang Fahri... freedom it is
Naeem and Ikram.. cousins' bonding
with only ONE snap, my brother had the perfect family picture!
This family? After 100 snaps 😇 But the parents were ready all the time haha
My hubby carried my big brother. They are actually at the same age. So fun to see them riding the bicycle provided here.
My dad took this picture... with five grandchildren so far.. one is on the way
My ever sweet parents
My nyawa sepanjang hayat...
8 years of marriage Alhamdulillah
My handsome dad
Oh I just loveee this beach
Us...three siblings with beloved parents ..thank you Allah swt
Mana anak2 sis? Hmm they olls kan anti-camera

So, we already planned to have a birthday dinner for my dad that night and my sister suggested this restaurant: The Mintz, located in Balok, 10 km from the beach. This place is beautiful. My dad thought it was just a normal dinner but we already arranged to surprise him with a birthday cake that night. Alhamdulillah ada kesempatan.
pose selagi boleh haha
my sis yang da besar!
This restaurant serves you with the best western menu.... The Grilled Chicken is to-die for!
Yeayyy the birthday cake arrived! So romantic both
Happy 65th birthday wan ! Dear dad, on your birthday, I want you to know that you are truly an inspiration, a friend and a teacher to all of us. We love you so much. May Allah bless you with continuous good health.
Ok baru mama rasa tenang sebab craving balik Kuantan is satisfied! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment