Friday, January 5, 2018

My sister's Engagement

Assalamualaikum..

Oh wow. My sister, yes my only sister got engaged on the 23rd December 2017. It was all of mixed emotions all together. I feel happy for her because she found her soulmate and I feel sad because why she has to be grown up so fast? My sister is very young, 21 years old. But I am sure she knows what's the best for her. Will always pray for you my dearest sis. So, I went back to Kuantan with her earlier as hubby couldn't get his leave. I brought Naeem along and Fahri stayed at Klang with my MIL and SIL. I felt bad at first but I need to prioritize my own condition as I don't think I could manage both sons without hubby. Plus, I wanted to help my parents and sis for the engagement's preparation so I guess it's the best decision not to bring both boys at the same time. And yes, I made the right decision. Well done. 
 My sis, she wanted to do everything on her own. We went to the fabric shop in Gio Mall. We managed to found cheap fabric for the backdrop.
 Sorry ya, Kak Na hanya mampu menonton and give my views and snap pictures hihi. 
 The chair for sarung cincin ceremony. 
My sis's simple engagement pelamin. But I love it. Well done my sis!
 our one and only big brother arrived home around 8 pm on Friday and all of the grand-heroes began to help out with cleaning. Good job boys. How I wish Fahri was also there to help 
 The occasion began at 11 am. The rombongan lelaki was very punctual haha. Our family members wore grey. Most of my aunties and uncles from my dad's family came down. Thank you very much. It was really great to gather and catching up. Rombongan from pihak lelaki was approximately around 40 guests. The speaker on our side was our uncle, Ayah Ngah and the speaker from their side was the fiancee's own father. The discussion was rather short but sweet. Nothing much has been discussed as both families are already well informed about the dates and all.
 My baby sis! OMG I still can't believe you were already engaged! She did her own make up with the help of our cousin. 
 The first ring: merisik
 The engagement ring
 with both mommies
 both parents
 One with the fiancee
 Sarung cincin lelaki. I pun tak tau kena sarung untuk lelaki jugak. Hmm my dad layankan je
Engaged. Jaga diri to both. Yang penting jaga adab ok.. Klasik tak nasihat akakkkkk

 My family in laws. Thank you datang jauh2 ... Terharu sangat. Mak dan adik-adik ipar
 My aunty and cousins from KL
 with umi, cousins and aunty.
 Boolatnyaa hakakk kau dikkk. May Allah makes everything easy for you sis.
 Nak jugakkk mak buyong ni ngan laki dia 😄
 My sister in law ni pun tengah pregnant jugak.. beza one week je ngan hakakkk..
 Us.. three siblings.. 
 the ladies in the house, with our one and only sister in law
 One with the kiddos.. 
All of the grandchildren. In sha Allah tambah lagi sorang very2 soon 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment