Thursday, January 18, 2018

Pregnancy boleh berjangkit among BFF?

Recently, there is one article which is widely shared in FB about how pregnancy can be contagious among best friends or close friends. Well, I am experiencing this with my few of BFFs. Alhamdulillah. It is such a wonderful feeling to get pregnant again (Allah Maha Baik) and it is even beautiful when you share this moment with your BFFs. May Allah ease each of our journey to have a safe and smooth delivery soon in shaa Allah. I have few BFFs who are currently sama2 memboyot with me. Seorang dah selamat.

 This was at early pregnancies. My Kit Kat BFFs. Actually there are 5 of us who got pregnant but Irda is not in the picture. When this picture was taken, from L-R, Sha was at 20 weeks, Bayne 12 weeks, myself 24 weeks and Lyn just found out that she was conceived. Miracle kan? 
 So in this group, my baby will make the debut first, followed by others.. for sure semua baby 2018.
 Me was at 30 weeks, Fina 34 weeks and Shu at 26 weeks. These are my Bffs at workplace. Well, Fina already gave birth to a baby boy on the 8th January 2018 at 37 weeks. Congratualtions mama! Now i am waiting for my turn dup dap dup dap

me, bayne and Sha

Ni paling best. Ni betul2 BFF yang besties yang paling close yang paling soul sisters. Hah tak tau nak describe macam mana dah how close we are. So funny kadang2. I still remember, when I was at my 13 weeks, I told sha that I am pregnant. Then, a week after that, we met up again and told me she was conceived! haha memang berjangkit ke apa. We were soo happy and tergelak pun ada. Then, like few days after that, we met Bayne for lunch and spontaneously we told Bayne we were pregnant ! hahahaha she was sooo happy for us. And guess what !!!! 2 months later she texted us saying that she got pregnant! LOL LOL LOL!!! Subhanallah.. Allahhuakhbar....Thank you Allah for giving us this rezeki and the best part is all of us (including the names I mentioned above) are expecting baby number 3! Coincident sangat u olls...

Paling sweet because I dengan Sha gap one month je. Now I am at my 35th week and Sha is at her 30 weeks. Subhanallah. And it is so meaningful to share this journey together as she is now staying nearby to my workplace. We had our lunch together quite frequently so it is very easy to hunt for our craving foodiess Alhamdulillah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment