Friday, January 5, 2018

My 34th Birthday!

My second backdated post from 2017 😉
 Alhamdulillah, turning 34 years young 😜 on the 13th December 2017. This year's birthday is so meaningful to me as I am carrying my 32 weeks baby inside. It was at exactly 8 months of pregnancy. Alhamdulillah. I was happy enough to have dinner together with my loved ones on my birthday night. Thank you hubby for the treat. We went to Kenny Rogers in Aeon Bukit Tinggi.
 I did not want any fancy cake this time as I feel old already and yeah, becoming more conscious about my health especially food intake. Thus, hubby ordered these two instead. Alahai Fahri looks so jambu because I was using this Pitu Apps. It makes your skin looks flawless haha I like
 with my boys.. 
 hubby and his mother and youngest sister. Thank you Mak for everything. Syukur dapat mertua yang baik. Same goes to my siblings in law.
 with our roasted chickens yummyummm
 the boys as usual couldn't bother to look at the camera
 Before going back, let the kids have fun !
 My 34th birthday gift by hubby. Tambah koleksi Charm chosen by me hehe.
The next morning, my closest colleagues surprised me with this birthday cake. Ok this one I took one slice only tak tipu hahah... Thank u gurls 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment