Thursday, January 4, 2018

8th Anniversary Trip: Malacca (Again !)

Assalamualaikum and Hye People!

There will be numbers of backdated posts as I was so busy few months back with works and stuff. 

So, I will begin with our 8th Anniversary Trip to Malacca on the first day of school holiday in October. Yes. Malacca. Again. The thing is, we have two options; either Penang or Malacca. But, since I didn't feel like to have a long journey due to my pregnancy (I was at my 27th week), finally I decided to go to Malacca again. Anyway, the main reason for this trip was to enjoy our stay in Holiday Inn Malacca for 3days and 2 nights. Especially for the boys as they were studying really 'hard' for final exam. In addition, Fahri wanted to go to the Crocodile Park in Malacca which we had never been to from our previous trips.  We did enjoy our trip in Malacca as we went to new places instead. 

 First Stop for Saturday brunch at Epul's close friend's restaurant: Semangkuk Batang Benar in Nilai. A must try eating venue. The mee rebus tulang is superb!
 We reached Holiday Inn around 3 pm. The hotel is beautiful and modern. Love it! 
 The boys with papa. Thanx hub for the trip! I was really looking forward for a short vacay.
We had never been to the Uptown Dataran Pahlawan from the previous trip. Thus, we had our dinner there at night. The boys of course loved it as they can jalan2. They really enjoyed their Gula2 Kapas. So cute
Then, we took the famous trishaw ride. Our first time. It was so fun!
 The next morning, as promised to the boys, we went to the swimming pool. Dah lama the boys tak tunjuk skill! Especially abg Fahri ni
 Naeem as usual bergaya je lebih but not adventurous enough to try different skills in the water
 It was hot but the boys couldnt wait any longer
Normal routine at swimming pool, lesson with papa. Mama just can't swim and feel so lazy to even put my feet inside the water

 Then, before heading to Taman Buaya (opposite to the zoo), we had our lunch at Asam Pedas Mona in Dataran Pahlawan
 Finally, the place that Abang Fahri had been waiting for. Yups. His love over the reptiles !
 My grown up handsome boys with the little one in the oven 😁
 The Crocodile Show
 Look at Fahri... he was so excited
Hello Mr Crocodile
 There were times I was so restless, thus my hubby will look like this hihi
Fahri really wanted to see the cobra but according to the keeper, the cobra show was not available that day. But rezeki Fahri, abang keeper yang baik hati and so friendly to us asked his staff to bring out one species of Cobra just for Fahri to see. Puas hati budak tu! Thank you abang Cobra! It really meant a lot to a boy like Fahri.
 Dah nak balik. Had to hide coz i look so pauuuuu
 Before heading back, photoshoot 100 keping 😂 This one was captured by Naeem. Good job. Papa paling suka because he said he looked so slim. Ok kasi chance because I couldn't get any slimmer till my EDD.
 Captured by Abg Fahri
 by Naeem. Ok dah boleh harap
Dah nak dapat new sibling soon dua orang ni...in shaa Allah
 The next day, after checking out, we went to Pasar Besar Melaka to buy some souvenirs. 
 For me, mak and umi ❤
 8th Anniversary Card by hubby.. I also gave my card to him as usual
and a bouquet of roses. Thank you hubsie. I love you!

May Allah bless our marriage and family till Jannah... Aminn

No comments:

Post a Comment