Sunday, October 18, 2020

My Aneesa

 





Aneesa Aisha sayang. Sorry sayang mama, when you came into this world, mama was super busy with new job, workplace, never-ending tasks. But I love you tenderly.


Aneesa is a very smart girl. I believe she will grow up becoming a very successful lady, insyaAllah dunia and akhirat. Allah Maha Baik Maha Pengampun Maha Penyayang. He blesses me with a daughter, wonderful daughter Alhamdulillah. She is just 2 years and a half but MasyaAllah her character, her intelligence really impress me. Bila tengok Neesa, mama hanya mampu memuji kebesaran dan kekuasaan Allah swt.


She is sooo cheeky. Funny. Smart. She is so adorable alhamdulillah. Her fav youtube videos for now is ‘Diana and Roma’. But she can be so garang too. With everyone! Haha I really need to train her to be more respectful to elderly. For now, I will just layankan sometimes.


Oh ya the challenge to raise her I will say she hardly to get in bed early. And there you go, mama is a sleepy zombie at night coz need to temankan her. Nevertheless, mama always pray that Aneesa Aisha will grow up healthily, gracefully, sopan santun, hormat orang tua and success always dunia and akhirat. Aneesa, my best companion. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah the Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment