Sunday, January 15, 2012

second

I am a pregger. yup. second one. Alhamdulillah....i take this as a rezeki from Allah s.w.t...So far, I can conclude that it's a lil bit different this time around...I mean, the symptom. This time, even though i am still throwing up tremendously, but unlike the first pregnancy, this time around my baby inside is quite 'chill'...i only vomit during morning...i am quite ok in the afternoon and evening...and i'll get sick again during night...but my concern this time is of course my fahri and my hubby...one thing that i will always remember about this second pregnancy is my hubby's sacrification...just imagine..he will do almost everything when i am helpless.period.love u hubby =)

p/s: hoping for a baby gurl =) pray for me

2 comments:

  1. congratz!!! hope Fahri, baby, you and inche hubby are always in good health...

    ~little fairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats yana. InsyaAllah if it is good for you, it will be a girl this time. Amin

    ReplyDelete