Thursday, April 12, 2012

Berangan Part II

I couldn't find my dream landscape..i mean green landscape..our house does not have a spacious spot to have something like in the pitcha but i, myself prefer a smaller one..a slightly simpler...

this bathroom will make me spending hours inside it..but i have to remember..i have a husband and kids to be handled!

since our house fills with a bartender before the dry kitchen, i like this idea, simple but nice

tell me..who wanna cook when your kitchen looks like this?

this one also has a bartender...and white + red is always right!

this one could be great for fahri's bedroom

i dont really fancy pink..so i think this would be nice for my lil girl (if i have any soon)

white with fresh flowers is always a great idea for a dining table

hmmm..white..pure white for me n hubby? hmmm...quite boring...i prefer some colours though...but this is nice also

Ok yana...stop! stop dreaming...but who knows..one day..insyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment