Thursday, April 26, 2012

Colors of my life on 26.4.2012

On 26th April 2012, Thursday, my colleagues and I have invited our director to have a lunch with us. It is due to our (English team) promise to reward ourselves with the money that we won for the last year's Staff Excellence Awards, which we won the title 'Best Project' for GLISH Competition. We went to Subang Parade and had lunch at Nandos. We spent almost RM400 for 13 of us. And my good friend which is also my colleague now, Bayne brought her new camera and took all the nice photos of us.I just think I wanna upload these faces onto my blog since I love them so much (even though I have thousand complaints about my current job). Let's enjoy the pictures.

Syaza, Sofia and myself at Nandos

another group of English lecturers/tutors

I love them like my sisters!

Bayne, my bestfriend since Pre-TESL UiTM

Pouting session

Look at Bayne. She purposely put the coffee jelly from her drink on her teeth

I love u B. It's good to have u back as a colleague

One of the English Tutors, Thana was asking me about English class and the woman named Bayne snapped the photo! I look terrible with the kangkang pose.

Look a like contest. Bayne and her son, Dhani....so resemble, kan?

I 'm trying to look like Fahri.. I don't have to, rite?

2nd attempt...hahhh...what's the hush...he's my son...he is the one who should try to look like me! heee...silly...

No comments:

Post a Comment