Thursday, July 5, 2012

Adelea's 1st Bday Party

Happy Birthday to Adel..my bff's daughter was ONE year old on last 25th June. It was a fun birthday party. The theme is princess / prince - black/pink. I just love themed birthday party. I bought Fahri a new shirt and he looked so adorable wearing that new cloth. Here are some of the pictures of the party taken from various sources.

Fahri and I..inside Sha's house.. we arrived quite early..i looked very big, aite?

Like father, like son

My prince Fahri..punk prince

Hubby with MRSM's friends and the products =)

The kids are trying their best to get the candies and coins!

BFF....bayne, me & Sha

The wive


The cute birthday girl

with Liza from Senawang




The Barbie birthday cake

1 comment:

  1. oh how sweet.. hu3.. kek tu pun sgt comel... syg plak kan kena potong...

    -little fairy

    ReplyDelete