Sunday, July 22, 2012

Salam Ramadhan and when?

Salam Ramadhan to all Muslims out there. I wish this Ramadhan will bring us closer to our creator, Allah S.W.T. May us benefit this precious month with amal ibadat...InsyaAllah..but this time around, it's quite tough for me as I am waiting the balloon to pop out anytime soon. I managed to fast for the first day of Ramadhan but couldn't stand the task yesterday. Today is the first day working day during Ramadhan, so let's see how do I perform =)

I am at my 37th week already. When u reach this particular week, the dilemma that u will have is " When is the baby will make the grand exit?" heeee...I gave birth to Fahri when my pregnancy reached 38 weeks...So, there is a big hope for me to pop out at the same week, right? I really hope. That means it's gonna be next week!

Ok..let's play the mother's instinct game. I am gonna shoot that i'll give birth on the end of next week, meaning- early August...ok..we'll see, aite?

No comments:

Post a Comment