Monday, August 6, 2012

Up dates!

 I was craving for nasi hujan panas...but so far, i only satisfy with my mom's or my own nasi hujan panas. So, I have no choice since my mom is back home at Kuantan, so I have prepared it myself. Plus, hubby also requested to break fast with this meal. He just love it! heee...I can't wait for next year's Ramadhan because I miss cooking for my husband so much. I just couldn't have the energy this time around....the only meals that I managed to cook this time around were Spaghetti meatballs and this Nasi Hujan Panas.


On the other side, while patiently waiting for his lil bro to make appearance into this world, Abang Fahri seems to be too hyperactive most of the times. Maybe he wants to utilize the time that he has with me while I could pamper him with all my love haha

Updates

1. I am on my 39th week already. can u believe that? I mean..I really thought that I would pop out on my 38th week, referring to first pregnancy's experience and my helpless condition on last week. Nevertheless, surprisingly I did not give birth yet to my second child. In fact, I am healthier than ever before! I spent the whole week last week at my MIL's house because I decided not to go to work since I was expecting the baby will make his appearance. I must say, it is quite tiring waiting, but hey, nobody asks me to expect it would happen on last week, right? I should have gone to work.

2. But, we must believe in Allah's plan. His plan is the best. Oh baby, mama is just too excited and frantically can't wait to meet u! see u baby, insyaAllah next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment