Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Raya & Confinement Updates

Salam Eid Mubarak to all....How's your raya? Mine...of course not so 'raya' this year due to the confinement period. But it's ok..i dont really mind as long as i can take a very good care of myself and my newborn, Naeem. Hubby will be here at my hometown till this Friday, then maybe he ll visit us once a week / 2 weeks. I am definitely gonna miss him tenderly later : ( . Anyway, I managed to wear my baju raya even though it seems I need to reduce my kilos a.s.a.p. after this. These are some of the photos of my familia back in Kuantan. It is still happening because my big bro n family were with us celebrating raya.

Our growing little family 

Mama with Aariz Naeem 

Fahri and cousin, Iqram were so adorable on raya's morning 

My lovely family

Anyway, there is so much to thank for..to Allah s.w.t for all His blessing:

1) Fahri is undeniably getting closer with my dad n mom. It is so relief to observe this because we were so worried that he could not accept his new environment and surrounding while accompanying his mama during confinement.

2) Alhamdulillah. Naeem is such a well-behaved baby. When taking care of your first kid is so challenging, having a well-behaved second kid is a blessing. Nilah die kuasa Allah kan..Allah itu maha adil. Subhanallah...

3) On the other side, I really need to get back in shape. Ok..insyaAllah, in 2 weeks time, we're gonna have Majlis Cukur jambul Naeem. I have two missions: one is to reduce my weight at least to 54 kg (now is 56.5 kg)..and the other thing is I want to make sure Naeem gonna look as healthier, chubbier as possible.

4) What happens to my breast milk stock? Well, I've started my expressing process since yesterday, but the outcome is not that impressive yet. It's ok. I'll try harder to drink more water, milk and other supplements to increase my milk flow. 

Till then...chow babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment